Electric scooters are becoming more and more popular as a viable mode of transportation, and for good reason. They’re easy to operate, can get you where you need to go quickly, and are often more affordable than other forms of transport. But with so many different electric scooters on the market, it can be tough to figure out which one is right for you. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the fastest electric scooters currently available and help you decide which one is right for you. Happy riding!
Should I use safety equipments for scooters?
It depends on your city’s laws and regulations. In general, it is always a good idea to use safety equipments for scooters, especially if you are riding in a busy city street.
Some of the most common safety equipments for scooters include a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards. It is important to make sure that you are wearing all of the necessary safety gear each time you ride your scooter, as it can help to protect you from serious injuries in the event of a fall or accident.
The Fastest Electric Scooters for Adults: Professional Level
“Time is money…” is the motto of our age and electric scooters become one of the fastest ways to travel in some cities, as people strive to find ways to get around town without using gas-powered cars. However, with such a wide variety of electric scooters on the market, it can be difficult to determine which one is right for you. If you’re looking for the fastest electric scooter available, read on for our recommendations. Those scooters will knock you off your feet, we’ll promise.
70 Mph Electric Scooters
A couple of years ago even a 20 mph scooter sounded too much for many people. On the other hand, there are a lot of people who want the fastest electric scooters that they can get their hands on. For those speed demons, we made this list.
- Dualtron X2: Take everything you love about the X and double it. The X 2 is the biggest and most powerful Dualtron scooter ever produced, with features to spare. With its immense torque and acceleration, the X 2 is definitely the fastest electric scooter on the market. It can go up to 70 mph… That is insane! This is the most expensive extreme scooter on the market, and it demonstrates how much electric scooter technology has advanced – which is why it costs so much. The price is $6.490,00, you can check here. Dualtron X2 is definitely one of the fastest electric scooters out there.
- Dualtron Ultra 2: The king of the adrenaline rush is the Dualtron Ultra 2, which is the ultimate high-speed, off-road vehicle. This beast reach speeds of up to 62 mph and was created specifically for off-roading. The Ultra 2 is the only bike that can offer you this type of journey. Dualtron Ultra 2 is $4.190,00 on MiniMotorUSA.
- Dualtron Storm: This thing has everything you want from a scooter… Speed, power, satisfaction! The Dualtron Storm is not like any other scooter produced by Mini Motors. It’s great for speed freaks wanting a road-ready racing scooter. It is $4.690,00, you can buy it here.
50 Mph Electric Scooters
Maybe going at 70 mph on a street is not your cup of tea but you still want to go fast. In this list, we present you the little brothers of those in our previous list. Those scooters can go as fast as 50 mph without a problem.
- Dualtron X: It is closer to a motorcycle in terms of performance but still, the Dualtron X is designed and produced to satisfy your speed needs. At 55 mph, it has one of the greatest top speeds and longest range of any electric vehicle we’ve ever tested (93 miles). You can’t get any better than this if you want to up your scooter game, but be aware that the X is the heaviest and most expensive scooter available at this top speed range. It is currently out of stock.
- Dualtron Thunder: Is it practical? Yes. Does it have power, speed, and adaptability? Most certainly. The Thunder is a superb choice for the rider who wants a machine to do it all. It’s also less expensive and lighter than the ferocious X. It’s a fantastic option for riders looking for one of the fastest electric scooters in the market, with a top speed of 50 mph and the ability to cruise city streets as well as rampage up and down mountain paths. The price is $3.899,00. You can check it out from here.
- Wolf Warrior: The Wolf Warrior is a powerful scooter with a top speed of 50 mph and one of the fastest engines on the market. The sturdy chassis is comfortable on city streets and appreciates the opportunity to get off-road. It’s one of the heaviest scooters on the list, weighing in at 101 pounds. On the positive side, it is one of the cheapest but fastest electric scooters in this top speed range. It is currently sold out.
- Zero 11X: The Zero 11X is a strong scooter that adds something new to your riding experience. The Zero 11X is a fantastic addition to the hyper electric scooter category with more speed, range and enjoyment. Its rugged design, plus its multi-functional attributes, allow it to be used both on and off the road. The model is currently sold out.
- VSETT 11+: The VSETT 11+ is a cutting-edge, extreme scooter that will appeal to daring riders seeking something distinctive in terms of performance and appearance. It’s one of the most enjoyable and fastest electric scooters on the market, with a top speed of 53 mph. It’s a great bargain at $2,999. It one of the fastest electric scooters out there.
The Fastest Electric Scooters for Intermediate Level Riders
When it comes to speeding, safety is the most important variable to have fun. It is also as much as important to know your limits as your electric scooter’s limits. In this list, we tried to help you to find the most suitable and fastest electric scooter for intermediate level riders.
40 Mph Electric Scooters
- Apollo Pro 60V Hydraulic Brakes: The Apollo Pro 60V is a high-performance, premium e-bike with an extra boost of power to make it the choice for speed enthusiasts searching for off-the-charts acceleration. This is serious business, but it also keeps things comfortable, offering you a premium experience thanks to its thrilling ride. Can you imagine what it feels like to accelerate from 0 to 15 mph in 1.7 seconds, 0 to 20 mph in 2.6 seconds, or 30 mph in 5.3 seconds? It’s all in the Apollo Pro 60V. The scooter is available for $2.599,00 on Apollo’s website.
- Apollo Pro 52V Hydraulic Brakes: The Apollo Pro 52V is a lean, powerful thrill machine with top speed and torque on a premium finish. With its twin 1000W motors, you may reach a top speed of 38 mph in a matter of seconds, with enough torque to tackle most hill ascents. Given the fact that it is one of thefastest electric scooter you can find in this range, it’s a great bargain and an excellent choice for first-time performance scooter buyers. This model is currently sold out.
The Fastest Electric Scooters for Beginners
If you want to start from somewhere when it comes to the fastest electric scooters, we think that those picks are just for your taste. They are fast enough to make you get used to the world of the fastest electric scooters without compromising safety.
30 Mph Electric Scooters
- Apollo Ghost: For just under $1,600, the Apollo Ghost delivers breath-taking acceleration and breathtaking potential. The Apollo Ghost does not disappoint. The Apollo Ghost is a fantastic scooter for people who want to enjoy the benefits of Apollo Pro power without having to spend an arm and a leg. The only frightening aspect about this scooter is how quickly it jumps off the starting line and how enjoyable it is to ride.
- Widewheel Pro: If you want a 30 mph scooter with some quick acceleration, the WideWheel is the best option. The scooter’s top speed is 26 mph, and the two motors enable it to cruise at 15 mph in 3.2 seconds. It’s named for its beefy structure, excellent brakes, and plush, ultra-wide wheels. Yes, it’s a little pricey, but it’s a lot of fun to ride. It is available for $1.369,00. Check this scooter out here.
25 Mph Electric Scooter
- Horizon 13: We believe that this scooter is one of the fastest electric scooters for its affordable price. It offers excellent build quality, quickness, and ergonomics, as well as fantastic speed on flat surfaces. It’s perfect if you’re looking for a no-nonsense commuter that gets the job done. The Horizon 13’s top speed is 25 mph, which is excellent for city riding and has an acceleration curve that is twice as quick as the Turboant X7 Pro, allowing you to reach 15 mph in only 4.7 seconds. Horizon 13 is just $799.00.
15 Mph Electric Scooter
- Turboant X7 Pro: For those on a budget, this is an excellent scooter. The Turboant X7 Pro has a top speed of 20 mph and an acceleration curve that far outperforms scooters in the same price range. This electric scooter features a rugged steel frame, smooth-rolling disc wheels, and an adjustable handlebar. It’s great for city riding, with soft 10-inch pneumatic tires, and it’s pleasant to ride at high speeds. It has a 30-mile range, offers excellent value for money, and is available for just $499.98.
Whether you’re a cool kid or an adult adrenaline junkie, electric scooters are here to stay. You can find something for your budget and level of skill from the many companies that have entered this market. In order to be safe when riding an e-scooter, it is important to wear safety equipment such as a helmet and knee pads at all times. When researching which electric scooter to purchase, consider what features matter most to you so that you don’t waste money on one with too much power or speed if those things aren’t necessary for your needs.
Lastly, before purchasing any e-scooter make sure you do some research about how they work in different environments including hills so that there are no surprises once it gets delivered!